A notary public is a person who witnesses oaths, signs affidavits, and certifies documents to be true copies of the original.
Documents that can be Notarized
- Certified True Copies
- Statement of Arrears
- OSAP Affidavit
- Life Certificate
- Statutory Declaration to Unite with Extended Family during COVID-19
- Sworn Statement for a Family Gift of a Used Vehicle in Ontario
- Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union
- Insurance Proof of Loss Form
- Letter of Invitation for Canada Visitor Visa
- Custodianship Declaration
- Parental Consent Letter for Children to Travel Abroad
- Ontario Registrant Identification Number (RIN)
- Statutory Declaration as part of Application to change an adult or a child's name
- And More...
Please note all documents MUST be signed in the presence of the Notary Public.
Cost: $35 for the first document, and an additional $15 for each additional document.
The information on this website is for general knowledge only; it is not intended to substitute for the advice of a lawyer or paralegal and does not address any specific facts or circumstances of your case. You should confirm with your legal representative whether this information applies to your specific situation. Please note that the use of this website does not constitute and client Paralegal Relationship.